Review your bill and make secure payments online with your Master Card, Visa or checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Sign in or Register to pay your bill online
To use our Pay Online services, you must have:
- An email address. Your PIN will be sent to this account.
- Internet Browser (Explorer, Netscape, etc.) - must be capable of 128-bit encryption.
Other Payment Options
In addition to our online service, CFPUA offers you other convenient payment options.
- Automatic Bank Draft Services
- Debit or Credit Card Payments
- Cash or Check Payment
Payment of Utility accounts is the responsibility of the individual or business listed on the account. The due date for your utility payment is printed on the bill. Payments received after 5 p.m. will the posted to the next business day. Weekend payments are posted on Monday. Payments on your account not received by the due date are subject to a late charge and disconnection.
For additional assistance, contact Customer Service at 910-332-6550 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or use our online contact form.